There are 1000s of small businesses that need help with administrative tasks they don’t have time or the manpower to do themselves. Rather than hire a fulltime secretary, many are now choosing the convenience and cost savings of hiring a virtual personal assistant that can work on the net from home.
As well as only needing to pay them when they need a task doing, businesses also save on the cost of office space and equipment. So it’s a win win situation all round.
You can work from home and work for clients literally all over the world. This means that if you have the right skills and market yourself well then it’s possible to earn a substantial salary as a virtual personal assistant.
So what skills do you need?
You need to be able to multitask and able to handle the pressure of managing three or more clients at once. Clients will expect the same level of professionalism they’d get in the office, so you need to be punctual in responding to telephone calls and emails.
The task you could be asked to do could include typing letters, proof reading, scheduling appointments, research and answering their helpline. And my advice is always to find ways to expand your services to make yourself more valuable to clients. So why not offer to look after website updates, create slideshow presentations, manage their Twitter and Facebook campaigns and to put together their email newsletter? Being able to work on the net means there are many tasks you can do for clients that weren’t possible (or didn’t exist) 20 years ago.
As with many work from home jobs, it’s a competitive market out there. So before you jump into searching through job listings and freelancer websites for work, consider getting a virtual assistant qualification and putting together a simple website to promote your services.
Have you found this article useful? Then why not share it on Facebook and Twitter
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
While times are tough, people are watching their dollars and hunting for bargains online. This makes it the perfect time to start a work from home business selling products you create yourself or can buy cheaply for a healthy profit.
If you are artistically inclined, why not try creating a designer brand of your own (as my sister is doing)? You could create designer mugs, birthday cards or T-shirts to sell to people who like something unique and different to mass produced items.
It’s relatively cheap to get items printed with your designs or you can buy equipment so you can work from home printing them yourself. A fantastic way of giving your self designed items that extra special touch of exclusivity is to limit each design to a batch of 100. You should then mark every item with its batch number and create a certificate confirming its uniqueness. Creating a story behind your designs is also a very effective marketing tactic.
If you’re planning on selling people’s unwanted items, then charity shops and yard sales are a great place to look. In particular, look out for designer clothes that are still in good condition which you can sell to label conscious fashionistas.
Other items that can sell well (in my experience) are old board games and video games (particularly if the boxes are in good condition). In fact, I made over $1000 selling old games, clothes and other items when moving house.
You have two main options for your work at home job selling online:
1) Sell on eBay
This gives you access to a massive potential market. The best advice is to always start your auctions low to attract bids in the hopes that a bidding war ensues and pushes prices up. You should also write honest descriptions and deal with complaints politely so you can build a trustworthy reputation and attract plenty of bidders.
The big drawback of eBay is that it’s difficult to charge a premium for products on a website that is seen as a glorified car boot sale. You also have to pay eBay every time you list.
2) Create a website of your own
This might be a better option if you want to sell unique items you’ve created yourself or have a niche market. Creating your own website enables you to brand it and create a selling environment that enables you to charge a higher price. The drawback is that it can take a while to build traffic to your website, through the search engines, social media and forums. But if you’re passionate about the items you’re selling, then starting a blog is an effective and enjoyable way of growing search engine traffic.
Doing work from home selling on auction sites and your own site can earn you a very profitable income. It takes a lot of work though, finding items, listing them, packaging them and dealing with customers. But many people have found it to be an excellent way to work on the net from home.
Have you found this article useful? Share it with your friends on Facebook and Twitter
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
To remain competitive in a slow market is quiet challenging with today’s economy. But if you know how to invest your time effectively and create a proper online presence then you can make a difference between landing an in-person interview or being left on the resume pile. Living proof of an effective online brand is Chris Abraham, a leading social media and digital marketing expert. His journey towards his dream job began with just a simple blog post. The post showcased Abraham’s skills, savvy and insight that in just a span of two weeks he was offered a job.
A good career brand depends on the job seeker’s sets of skills, experience and abilities. It’s a combination of your reputation as an employee combined with a promise of your potential and your impact on your future employers. Resume’s and Curriculum Vitae’s are the traditional job seeking methods that can define your career brand. But if we talk about online career brand then the most effective tools are through these:
- LinkedIn profile- the moment you join in LinkedIn, you are given an opportunity to build connection with other members through the people that belongs in your network.
- Social networking profiles/accounts such as Facebook and Twitter. – this is the easiest way to build your career brand. You can provide engaging information that can attract your followers.
- Personal website – considered to be one of the best way to build and promote your career brand. Just like what Chris Abraham did.
- Professional blog – It can showcase your expertise and knowledge in your profession or industry.
Everyone of us has a dream job. To be able to find a job that you enjoy doing and getting paid at the same time is almost impossible. But you can make it a reality if you work hard to achieve what you wanted.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
There’s no shortage of online
scams courses that claim to show you how to make $100s or even $1000s from the luxury of your home for very little work. They talk about ‘push button’ solutions that enables you to make money on autodrive while you sleep. If only life were so easy, we’d all be millionaires by now.
The fact is that, just like any job, making money online takes determination, perseverance and a heck of a lot of hard work. If you’ve arrived here looking for a get rich scheme, you’ve come to the wrong place.
However, it is certainly possible to make money working from home. And a lot of it, if you’re prepared to put the hours in.
What is Work from No Home?
Work from No Home is an online marketing course that claims to show you how to make $12,000 a month with just a laptop, an internet connection and minimal setup costs. Does it work? Well, it certainly comes from two internet entrepreneurs with good pedigree.
The course is endorsed by John Chow – a guy who earns a million a year from his blog and is a big cheese in internet marketing circles. The brains and creator of Work from No Home is Peng Joon – a young man from Malaysia who has amassed a millionaire’s income working from home online over the last eight years.
Joon first started making money online by creating guides for video games, like World of Warcraft and Diablo 3. But his main source of income over the years has been setting up websites and then making money from affiliate sales. In Work from No Home he shows you how he does it.
What’s covered in Work from No Home?
The course shows you how to setup websites relating to a particular niche (such as dog training or weight loss) and then earning commission through recommending other people’s products. It comprises of seven modules which cover everything you need to know about affiliate marketing. This includes the basics, such as buying a domain and setting up a website, to advice on how to find profitable products to promote and then how to drive visitors to your website from the search engines a.k.a. SEO.
Everything is explained to you, step by step, and you also get a 30 day action plan blueprint which outlines exactly what to do to get your websites setup and making money. One of the big compliments the course has been receiving is that its advice on driving traffic to your website(s) is bang up to date; It takes into consideration the latest changes to Google’s algorithm, namely its ‘Penguin’ and ‘Panda’ updates, so you dont need to worry about using dated strategies that stopped working years ago.
Joon also provides real life examples of his strategy in action to prove it works and to give you an idea of the money you could be making online.
Work from No Home essentially pulls together all the information it would take you weeks, or even months, to collate together yourself. Comprising of videos, screenshots and detailed instructions, everything is covered from start to finish. When I think about the amount of time I’ve invested in the last year trying to make sense of the best ways of setting up affiliate websites, $37 seems like an excellent investment and means you can be making money quicker.
What’s more, Work from No Home comes with a 60 day money back guarantee. This is double the amount of time it should take you to start making money working from home. So if you don’t make any profit, ask for your money back.
As mentioned, this isn’t a get rich scheme. It takes perseverance and hard work. But if you’re serious about earning an extra income working on the net or want to replace your day job altogether, then Work from No Home shows you how it can be done.
Another option is the Bring the Fresh marketing course, which I discuss in this post.
Disclaimer – remoteonlineworkfromhome.com is essentially an affiliate marketing website, just like those taught in the Work from No Home course. This means I make commission on any sales made when people click through to the advertiser’s page. This applies to the links in this article. If you’d prefer, this is a commission free link to the Work from No Home site: http://www.workfromnohome.com
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
If you’ve spent any time hunting around for ways of making money online, you might have stumbled upon some internet marketers generating serious profits. And I’m not kidding, many of them have become millionaires through promoting and selling products online, whether it’s products of their own or those created by other people.
So how do they do it? Well, they all have their own systems and ways of generating traffic to their websites, but what they nearly always have in common is that they generate a large chunk of their income through email. That’s right! Not Twitter, Facebook or some secret system known only to a chosen few, but the old warhorse of internet marketing ’email’.
Their system works like this:
- They create a website focused on a particular topic or niche
- They generate traffic to this website through a combination of SEO, paid for advertising, posting comments in relevant forums and, increasingly, through social media
- They give away something valuable for free on their website in exchange for an email address. This could be a free eBook,a free video, a free training course or some other form of content that’s of interest to the visitor
- They then send promotional emails to their list of recipients, which can include links to useful websites and product recommendations
- They then generate commission through sales of the products they promote
Even if only a small portion of email subscribers buy the promoted product the internet marketer is able to generate income through the simple process of sending an email. In fact, it’s estimated that every subscriber equates to $1 of revenue per month, so if you’re able to generate a list of 1000 subscribers then your estimated earnings will be $1000 per month.
Sounds easy! Why isn’t everyone doing it?
It’s true, email marketing sounds simple that anyone can do it. These days it’s fairly straightforward to setup a website and then monetise it through email marketing. But the fact is that there are a lot of skills you need to do it effectively in order for your email campaigns to be profitable. First of all you need to know how identify a profitable market, how to setup a website, how to drive traffic to it, how to write emails people find interesting, how to capture people’s email addresses on your website and how to find products to promote. As you can see, there’s a lot to learn and a lot of things you could get wrong that prevent the majority of people being successful.
Avoid the pitfalls with an internet marketing training course
That’s why it’s wise to signup for a course that shows you how it’s done, so you can avoid the pitfalls and be on your way to generating an online income quickly.
I’ve previously reviewed two such internet marketing programs: Bring the Fresh and Work from No Home. Another course worth investigating, that’s focused on email marketing, is the Dot Com Secrets program. One of the big benefits of this email marketing training program is that you can get started for just $1.
For the first thirty days you’re emailed a video each day explaining a specific task to complete, which should take no longer than 30 minutes to do. This could include how to setup your email capture form, how to get traffic and choosing an offer to promote. What’s more, the course provides you with multiple ‘squeeze pages’ for capturing email addresses, advice on where to source offers and where to buy cheap advertising for your website.
In fact, the Dot Com Secrets program tells you everything you need to know, step by step, on how to make money online through email marketing. The only catch is that after the first 30 days you’ll then be charged $97 for access to the full program. So if you’re not generating any money before the 30 days are up it’s wise to cancel your subscription and look elsewhere for ways of making money working from home on the internet.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
If you’ve recently lost your job or looking to earn an income with a home based business on the internet, starting a drop shipping business sounds like a dream come true. You have low startup costs, unlimited earning potential and no need to stock or handle inventory. All you need is an ecommerce website, add some products and watch the money roll in, right?
But as the saying goes ‘if it sounds too good to be true it probably is’. Earning $100s or $1000s a week through a drop shipping business model is possible. But there are a lot of hoops to jump through and pitfalls to avoid.
Drop shipping works like this:
1. You find stock to sell (newbies will typically just Google ‘wholesale dropshipping’ and take what’s on offer).
2. You sell the product online, either through your own website or a third party site, like eBay or Amazon.
3. You forward the order to drop shipper.
4. The drop ship company completes the order and ships it to your customer.
5. You keep the profit
Sounds easy. But if it was the simple everyone would be doing it. There are a few problems that can get in the way:
1) Wasting time on money on saturated products and bogus wholesalers – the internet is now awash with websites posing as wholesalers when all they are is middlemen. These middlemen will claim to be offering wholesale prices when in fact the goods they are offering are available elsewhere for less, making it almost impossible to sell them yourself for a profit. These middlemen are normally who’ll appear when doing a basic Google search for wholesalers, and buying from them is a common newbie mistake.
2) No differentiation from Amazon or eBay – It is going to be impossible to compete with Amazon or eBay on price. Instead you have to find a way to differentiate your website so that it gives people a reason to buy from you rather than hunt for cheaper prices elsewhere. This means creating a website that offers added value to buyers. This could include advice on how to use the product, buyers guides, how to videos or a membership section. To be successful in dropshipping you need to go beyond simply putting up an out of the box e-commerce website and hope for the best. You have to go that extra yard to attract buyers and keep them on your website.
3) Inventory of a dropshipper gets sold out after a customer has placed an order – Even once you’ve been able to get people onto your website and buying, you can face the disaster of customers placing orders and paying money only for dropshippers to run out of inventory. This can happen when sourcing from dropshippers who don’t stock enough inventory or you haven’t managed your ordering system properly.
4) Unable to make a profit – While it is possible to earn $1000s every week running a dropshipping business from home, profit margins can be razor thin. You have to ensure you’re selling products there’s a market for and not selling in markets that are saturated or dominated by the big retailers with massive buying power. What’s more, if you decide to stock products on Amazon or eBay you will have to hand over a healthy slice of profits along with PayPal fees and postage costs (which your competitors might be offering for free). You have to get your sums right otherwise you could be struggling to make a profit from day one.
How to start your own drop shipping business and avoid third party listing fees
Possibly the best way of making a decent income running a work from home drop shipping business is to setup a website through which people order directly. This avoids eBay’s listing fees and means you can automate much of the process. The drawback is you first have to setup a website and then attract traffic through the search engines, which takes time.
Getting a high ranking in the search engines so customers can find you takes hard work, perseverance and a fair amount of internet marketing know-how. So all in all, work from home drop shipping businesses aren’t a scam, but it takes a lot of hard work to earn the $100s or $1,000s you might be hoping for.
Learn from a dropshipper with 10 years experience
As you can see, there are many challenges and pitfalls to launching a successful drop shipping business. In fact, the majority of ecommerce websites fail to make a profit because of the challenges of avoiding middlemen posing as wholesalers, sourcing products people are buying at the right price and then attracting people to your website, or eBay/Amazon listing, to make enough sales.
When launching a home based business working on the internet with so many pitfalls to avoid, I find the best strategy is to learn from someone that’s already done it successfully. Christine Clayfield has been running a dropshipping business for over 10 years, going from a struggling ecommerce website owner to a dropshipping juggernaut making over $10k per month.
She’s created a guide on how to build a business like his called Drop Shipping Pro. It includes step by step tutorials, an easy to follow business plan and software for setting up your own ecommerce drop shipping website. Some of the information it provides includes a list of 300 reputable and legitimate drop shipping suppliers (so you can avoid bogus middlemen), guidance on how to avoid running out of stock, where to list and sell your products and the secrets to being successful on Amazon and eBay.
Drop Shipping 4 Idiots enables you to avoid all the pitfalls and mistakes newbie dropshippers make, which can cost huge amounts of time and money. Instead you can fast track your route to success and get a dropshipping business up and running successfully for less than $50. What’s more, the guide is sold with a 60 day money back guarantee, so you can give it a try and if it’s not for you then you can ask for your money back and look for a more appropriate home based business opportunity elsewhere.
Disclaimer – The links in this article to Drop Shipping 4 Idiots are affiliate links. However, I wouldn’t recommend the guide unless it had received positive feedback and can help you to avoid the mistakes made by the majority of people when starting out in dropshipping. If you can imagine how much an hour of Allan Morgan’s time would cost, less than $50 is a bargain to get his expert advice on becoming a successful and profitable drop shipper.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
If you currently work in an office, being able to work on the net from home must seem like a dream job. You can work in your tracksuit, choose your own hours and you don’t have a boss checking up on you every 5 minutes.
Working from home certainly has its perks. But it also has its pitfalls. Here’s a rundown…
Work on the net from home benefits
More flexible – Instead of having to clock in and clock out the same time every day, you can adjust your hours to suit you. Maybe you’re struggling to get your head down in the late afternoon – no problem, take an hour off to go for a walk in the park and then make the time up in the evening. This is particularly advantageous for parents that need to fit work around school runs, doctor appointments and the endless list of errands that come from having a family.
Better work/life balance – Weekends are no longer the only two days when you can indulge in your hobbies or interests. Maybe you enjoy sailing. If you work on the net from home you can take Wednesday afternoon off to go for a sail around the lake, and then simply make the time up on the weekend or an extra hour each evening. You can fit your work schedule around you life, and not the other way round.
Less travel – With a daily commute that involves moving from your bed to your study, you gain hours every week which you can spread around your work schedule however you like. You also save on petrol, bus tickets and other expenses you rack up just to get to and from work.
More productive –Without office gossip, distractions, long meetings and the general lethargy that can set in on a slow afternoon in the office, doing work from home can be far more productive. The hours can literally fly by when you’re also no longer watching a clock to tell you when you’re done for the day.
More motivated – If you want to build a career doing work on the net from home, you’ll be amazed how much more motivated you will be when your income is reliant upon your own endeavours.
Work on the net from home disadvantages
Isolation – You can find yourself missing the office banter and team spirit if you work from home full time. There are ways around it though, as discussed in this article.
Lack of training – Without an HR department or career development policy in place, you’re skill development is very much in your own hands. These days, you can find lots of online courses you can take for all manner of work related skills, and it’s sensible to allow a few hours a week or a couple of days a month for investing in your own skills development.
You have to pay for your own equipment – if you’re lucky enough to turn a hobby (like photography) into a work from home business, then you might have everything you need already. For data entry, virtual assistant, freelance writing and other work on the net jobs you’ll need a decent PC or laptop, which will have to come out of your own pocket.
So before embarking on a career doing work on the net from home, it’s worth weighing up the pros and cons to decide whether the remote worker lifestyle is for you.
Found this article useful? Please share it with your friends on Facebook and Twitter
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
When people ask me what do I do and after I tell them I work from home they often say how lucky to be living their dream job. Oh yes, I feel lucky. Working from home is a great lifestyle choice. But there are many challenges that I have to face every day, one of which is not getting distracted and losing focus on my work.
Unlike the conventional office job, where you’re confined in your cubicle from 8am – 5pm everyday, when you work from home you are often distracted with home chores, your kids and neighbors. By the time you are done with chores and stuff, you will be surprise that it’s already past 5pm and you have not even finish a single task for your home based business. If you have just started working from home, and are in the same boat, don’t be discouraged. There are many ways to boost your productivity and stay focused on getting your work done when working at home.
9 tips for being more productive working from home
1. Setup your own office at home – You don’t have to occupy an entire room for an office but make an effort to set up a work area. Your workspace should have everything you need within reach to get you through the day. By simply creating area where your work gets done, instead of working on the kitchen table or sofa, it can help you focus.
2. Track your time by hand – Use a 15 minutes increment in writing down everything that you are doing at that moment, from 7am-7pm. So that at the end of the day you will able to identify when you slacked and when you were most productive so you can plan the next day better.
3. Invite someone else to work with you in your home – There are times when you can lose motivation when you are working from home alone. Sometimes, you get tempted to switch on your television or start doing the chores. Having a peer or a partner come over to work with you can help you maintain your focus.
4. Work from somewhere else – When household chores are calling and tempting you to stop working to do the laundry or clean the bathroom, then maybe it is time for you to get out of the house. You can head up to the library, coffee shops or somewhere quiet enough for you to work free from distractions.
5. Dress for Work – Changing from your pajamas and into a smart shirt or blouse will help signal the beginning of your workday. “It is also important to set your mindset that you are in a place of business and that you are a professional.” Says Claude Delgado, founder of D Graphic Solutions.
6. Reduce Web Clutter – Get rid of the unnecessary tabs on your browser other than those that are related to your work. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram should not be open unless you are done with your work for the day. These social media sites will take much of your time faster than you even know.
7. Self-discipline – It is I think the hardest to enforce, but if you trained yourself on the process you will be surprised on the amount of work you get done at the end of the day. So when you are about to get up for a drink or some snacks, just wait a little while more after you finish your task and you can reward yourself afterwards.
8. Answer phone calls and e-mails in batches – I always have a hard time ignoring my phone while working. This is especially true if it’s a family or special someone calling or texting me they just don’t get the concept that I’m working from home and not on hliday. They won’t stop calling until you pick up your phone. So try letting your calls go to your voicemail until you are ready to return them all in one session.
9. Reduce desk clutter – Get rid of all the clutter and the stuff you your desk that can mess with your concentration, like the mail, newspapers or your iPad. Removing these distractions will help you to work for longer and make every day of working from home more productive.
Following these tips will help you to stay focused on your work without the need of a boss to keep an eye on you. Remember that working from home is something many people dream of being able to do and a privilege. Just make sure you use your time wisely and stay productive so you can continue enjoying the work from home dream.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
If you’ve spent any time investigating ways of making money from home on the internet, you may have identified that popular ways are:
- Blogging – Building a loyal following through posting regularly then making money from people clicking on the ads.
- Affiliate marketing – Promoting other people’s products, whether through a blog, email marketing or individual sales page
- Ecommerce – Selling products on eBay, Amazon or having your online ecommerce site. By dropshipping directly from suppliers you don’t even have to handle any inventory,
- Creating your own digital product and then selling it online – This could be an eBook, offiering freelance services or an online training program
These are all perfectly viable ways of making money from home on the internet. In fact, there’s a growing global community of people that are successfully supporting themselves with these methods and using the money to supplement their income, to support themselves fulltime or, when they don’t have kids to worry about, to work remotely around the world.
There’s no question that starting an internet based business is a very attractive proposition. You don’t need much money to get started, it’s a great lifestyle choice and you can find all the information you need on how to do in forums, blogs and training courses online.
The only barrier is that creating an online business that generates enough money to live on is much harder than it sounds. There are thousands, if not millions, of people trying to do it every day. Only a small minority succeed.
Why most people fail to make money online
Being successful at making money working from home online requires a lot more than just signing up for a course and then following the steps. It takes a gut full of perseverance, resilience and many hours of hard work without any guarantee of making any money at the end of it.
Don’t believe what you may have read in Tim Ferris’ book ‘The 4 Hour Work Week’. Everybody I’ve ever met who is successful at working from home online has had to put in 50+ hours a week to get their businesses off the ground and consistently making a profit.
The technical challenges can be too high for most to overcome
The reason why it takes so much hard work and perseverance to be successful at making money online is because there are so many tasks and new skills that have to learned to get the business running.
Just to start a blog, you need to know:
- How to get web hosting setup
- How to upload files onto a server with FTP
- How to install WordPress
- How to customize a theme, install plugins and keep the site updated
- How to track visitors and setup sales funnels with Google Analytics
- How to setup an autoresponder series
After all that, you then have to be able to write 500+ word blog posts a few times a week which people will enjoy reading and bring them back for me. You also have to be able to promote your posts and get traffic to your blog so you can build your list of subscribers.
Getting all this ticked off can be a major undertaking if you have no experience of setting up websites or consider yourself a natural writer. With all these challenges to overcome from day one, it’s no wonder most people fail to make any money working from home online.
What is The CB Passive Income system?
Patric Chan is kind of a big deal in internet marketing circles. He first got started in making money online over a decade ago, and has since built the income and lifestyle we always get dangled in front of us as motivation for what’s possible to achieve. He clearly knows how to make a buck or two, and has streamlined his online sales processes to a well shaped tee.
As these internet gurus are prone to do, Patric has put together a system called CB Passive Income for helping people to get started in making money online with as little difficulty as possible. The beauty of his program is that you don’t need to know how to upload a website, how to customize a website theme or how to setup an responder series. In fact, y
ou don’t even have to write any content. All of this is done for you. Patric provides you with a complete website that’s ready to roll and start collecting email subscribers.
All you have to do is promote his free report around the internet with your own personal link back to the website he gives you. Then when people visit your website and provide their email addresses to get the report they are added to Patric’s existing email list. You then earn 50-70% commission every time they buy something Patric is promoting.
A good way to describe his program is that it’s like buying a franchise. Patric provides you with the shop and the goods to sell. All you have to do is get customers into the store so they spend money and you get your commission.
Pros of the CB Passive Income System
- You don’t have to deal with all the complicated problems of creating a website and an autoresponder series
- You don’t have to invest 50+ hours getting the business up and running
- You don’t have to write any content
- You don’t have to spend money on web hosting, website maintenance or content creation
- All you have to do is promote the website to get traffic and make money from people subscribing to Patric’s newsletter
- You earn 50-70% ongoing commissions from the subscribers you’ve added to Patric’s email list
Cons of the Passive Income System
- You have to find places to promote Patric’s report
- You have to get enough people subscribed to cover your membership fee
- You can’t promote your own products to people who subscribe
So when you weigh it up, Patric’s system offers a great way of getting started in making money online without all the complicated and time consuming challenges you’d otherwise. But let’s make no mistake – generating website traffic is a problem all website owners wrestle with. It is one of the key deciding factors in whether a website can bank a profit.
But while challenging, there are many time proven tactics you can use. Patric actually supplies guidance within the course material (I expect it’s a combination of ethical forum posting, Facebook advertising, social media marketing and guest posting), so you just need to pick a traffic generation method and stick with it.
If you don’t make a profit in two months you can get your money back
Perhaps the clincher on whether to signup or not is that the course comes with a 60 day money back guarantee. So if you’re unable to get enough subscribers to turn a profit within two months then you can ask for your money back. So there really is no risk of signing up and giving it a go.
It’s understandable why Patric’s Passive Income system has its critics. All the content he provides you with doesn’t cost him anything extra to create, and he’s getting new leads to feed into his own marketing program without lifting a finger.
But if you’re new to internet marketing then it’s an excellent way of getting started and earning commissions without the setup costs and complicated problems you otherwise have to battle through from day one. You can be up and running making money in days rather than the months, or even years, it can otherwise take.
Perhaps the biggest benefit of Patric’s system is that it allows you to focus on the core task of generating website traffic. As mentioned, this really is a key deciding factor in being successful online, and with Patric’s system you can get an education in traffic generation and earn money at the same time. Once you’ve got this cracked you can then progress onto setting up your own internet business, while continuing to earn ongoing commissions from every subscriber.
On the other hand, if you are ready to have a go at setting up a website, setting up list building software, creating quality content on a regular basis and generating traffic, then I recommend taking the immediate step up and joining the Internet Business Mastery Academy. Those guys know what they are talking about, and if I was starting out again they are the people I’d want to learn from.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
Are there really any “work from home online jobs” that aren’t scams? Some of my relatives and friends often wonder if my online job is legit. They are curious but at the same time doubtful about the ability to make money over the internet. I try not to make a long explanation because most of them are not internet savvy and they wouldn’t understand anyway. I simply tell them that I get paid to work from home doing online jobs for business owners and stay away from online scams and look for legit oppotunities.
If you are planning to look for a work from home online job to supplement your income, the internet is a good option. But you have to be cautious to avoid the scams on the web. You should know how to differentiate what is a legitimate work from home online job and what’s not. Most job offers that promise crazy amounts of weekly or monthly pay are scams. Always do backgrounds check on the company that you are going to apply for and never give out personal information or fees online.
But there are plenty of real work from home online jobs out there. Here’s my top five:
Work from home online job 1 – Home Agent
If you are comfortable talking with stranger through the phone then maybe this job is for you. A home agent is basically a person who works from home online handling customer communications and providing customer service. You can be an independent contractor or apply right to the source like Convergys, TeleTech and Sitel. These companies provide training and coaching. They also treat their home based workers like a regular employee with regular hours and health benefits and even provide vacation with pay. However, if you want to be an independent contractor try sites like LiveOps, Odesk and Elance.
Work from home online job 2 – Freelancer
If you already have a set of skills but are having a hard time finding employers then you can visit Elance, Guru and FreelanceSwitch. You can either search for jobs that match your specific skills or post your resume with a detailed description of yourself and your experiences and let the employers find you.
Work from home online job 3 – E-Book Author
If you are fond of writing but doesn’t really know how to earn some cash out of it. Then try publishing some of your stories on Wattpad. It has been referred to as the YouTube of writing because of the way it enables authors to share their work with the world. Although the site doesn’t really give you compensation on every book or chapter you publish on the site, I have met a few lucky people that were noticed by various film outfits.
You also become a published author writing books for Kindle. It’s a competitive market, but with a good story and writing skills anything is possible.
Work from home online job 4 – Medical Transcriptionist
The good thing about being an online transcriptionist is having the flexibility to manage your own work. You can choose whatever time of the day you wish to work and you can easily take days off when you want to go off with your family and with other commitments. This is perfect for parents who have young children to look after at home. All you need is a pair of headset, a working computer/laptop and a minimum typing speed of 40wpm.
Work from home online job 5 – Medical Biller
The job requires one to create a relationship with patient accounts without necessarily coming into physical contact with any patients. They work directly with the insurance companies to process medical bills incurred by patients and ensure that the respective health care providers are compensated for their services rendered.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter